Ensure Equity and Excellence for Students with Disabilities
Thank you for watching! We hope you learn actionable skills you can apply to create a more inclusive learning environment for all students, including students with disabilities, and help special education students meet more rigorous learning goals next year.
Do you need support to create equity and excellence for students with disabilities? Scroll down to learn how CORE and Pivot Learning can help.
Work With CORE and Pivot Learning to Find Solutions to Common Equity Challenges in Special Education
CORE and Pivot Learning can partner with districts and schools to provide equitable and exemplary instruction for all students, including those with disabilities. Through our Equity & Excellence for Students with Disabilities program, we’ll help you strengthen the systems, policies, procedures, and practices you have in place to support equity and excellence in special education, and build teachers’ capacity to create inclusive learning environments that nurture improved outcomes for all students.
Contact us to learn how we can help you:
- More appropriately identify students for special education
- Solve the over-representation of minority students in special education
- Improve academic performance of students with disabilities
- Train teachers in high-quality, evidence-based curriculum and instruction for students with disabilities
- Coordinate general and special education service delivery
Request a Consultation
For more information about how CORE and Pivot Learning can help your district achieve educational equity and excellence for all students, including those with disabilities, contact Monica Ng at 510.808.4148 or email@example.com.