Watch Our On-Demand Webinar
Learn More About the Equitable Learning Recovery Toolkit
Watch this hour-long on-demand webinar to learn how to use the Equity Reset Toolkit to discover unfinished ELA and math instruction as a result of school closures and how to develop a plan to address these needs equitably as you restart learning.
You’ll also learn how Pivot Learning and UnboundEd and can facilitate the data collection and analysis outlined in the toolkit and provide customized recommendations based on the findings for improving equitable ELA and math instruction.
We’re Here to Support Your Work Toward Equitable Learning Recovery
Want assistance completing the steps in our Equity Reset Toolkit? Pivot Learning* and UnboundEd will work remotely alongside district leadership to facilitate data collection, guide data analysis, and make customized recommendations for an equitable learning recovery plan based on stakeholders’ unique insights.
As part of our services, we will:
- Guide the 2-3 months of equitable learning recovery research and analysis outlined in the Equity Reset Toolkit
- Lead weekly virtual meetings to keep your team on track
- Deliver actionable, customized recommendations for building an equitable learning recovery plan for ELA and math to support student and teacher needs, including:
- Instruction and intervention materials
- Professional learning
- Supports for priority students
- District systems
- Provide ongoing professional learning for your district leadership team on equitable instruction and high quality assessments for learning
Because this work is so critical to learning recovery, the cost of these services can be covered by CARES Act learning loss funding. Learn more about partnering with Pivot and UnboundEd in this flyer.
Fill out the form below to have one of our instructional experts contact you about working with us to implement the Equity Reset Toolkit in your district, or email email@example.com to talk about getting started.
*Pivot Learning refers to both Pivot Learning and our subsidiary, the Consortium onReaching Excellence in Education (CORE). Learn more about CORE at corelearn.com.