This free guide offers key stakeholders simple tips for ensuring a successful transition to virtual teaching and learning. Download the guide to get advice for adapting the following systems for online environments:
- Collaborating on instructional best practices
- Providing observation and feedback
- Offering digital curricula support
- Communicating expectations
- Keeping students engaged and supported
- Assessing student learning and growth
Building systems to accommodate virtual learning is just one step in addressing the challenge of school closures and the move to distance learning. As you continue to think about the future of instruction at your site, please reach out to us with questions about the adoption and implementation of high-quality materials. We’re here to help you ensure every student has access to quality curricula and excellent teachers, whether learning in or out of the classroom.
“When transitioning to virtual learning, everyone has an important role to play.”
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter.