California Readin’ – With the Right Teaching, Every Student Reading Isn’t a Dream
Webinar: Monday, July 26, 2021 | 10 – 11:30 a.m. PT
This Monday, July 26, CORE’s* President, Robert Sheffield, will moderate a panel of California’s five leading practitioners who have been working to provide our students with high quality curriculum and instruction to support strong reading. In partnership with the Campaign for Grade-Level Reading (GLR), this panel of experts will share best practices and real-world success stories happening across California districts in Oakland, Los Angeles, and Pajaro Valley, which can be applied to your district or school’s context.
Join us, The Campaign for Grade-Level Reading, and this panel of expert leaders:
- Robert Sheffield, President, CORE (Moderator)
- Kareem Weaver, Oakland FULCRUM/NAACP
- Leslie Zoraya, Reading Language Arts, Los Angeles County Office of Education
- Sharon Dunn, Consultant, Panama-Buena Vista Unified School District
- Margaret Goldberg, Co-Founder, Right to Read Project
- Michelle Rodriguez, Superintendent, Pajaro Valley School District
Learn more about the panel here.