CORE and Pivot Learning partner with districts and schools to support equitable and exemplary instruction for all students, including those with disabilities. We’ll help you strengthen the systems, policies, procedures, and practices you have in place to support equity and excellence in special education, and build teachers’ capacity to create inclusive learning environments that nurture improved outcomes for all students.
We can help you:
- More appropriately identify students for special education
- Solve the over-representation of minority students in special education
- Improve academic performance of students with disabilities
- Train teachers in high-quality, evidence-based curriculum and instruction for students with disabilities
- Coordinate general and special education service delivery