Ensuring Maximal Instead of Minimal Benefits
Enjoy the webinar! For more information about the landmark Endrew F. v. Douglas County School District RE-1 case, read CORE Founder Linda Diamond’s thoughts on Decoding the Impact of the Supreme Court Decision on Special Education. CORE is a subsidiary of Pivot Learning
Equity & Excellence for Students with Disabilities
Across the nation, wide achievement gaps persist between students with disabilities and those without.
Does your district need support to tackle these challenges?
- Inappropriate identification of students for special education
- Over-representation of students of color and English learners in special education
- Low academic performance of students with disabilities
- Insufficient teacher training on high-quality, evidence-based curriculum and instruction for students with disabilities
- Uncoordinated general and special education service delivery
CORE and Pivot Learning work collaboratively with educators so students with disabilities can thrive in school and life.
Our services focus on organizational change from the central office to the classroom, so we can address special education and general education simultaneously to implement systems that result in equitable and exemplary instruction so all students succeed.
Consortium on Reaching Excellence in Education (CORE) is a subsidiary of Pivot Learning.